Friday, May 26, 2006

OK. Quick post from Essouira. It is gorgeous here!! I spent the afternoon walking around (and, I'll admit, doing a bit of shopping). The riad I am staying in- Riad Al Madina - is VERY charming (and extremely reasonably priced)! I would highly recommend it...

This will be a quick post, since I have been in the internet cafe for awhile and really need to hit the road if I am to arrive in Marrakech before dark! (Plus the guy next to me just started smoking - YUCK!! People can smoke anywhere in Morocco!) I planned to upload several photos, but they take a REALLY long time to upload, so just one for now and you can see the rest when I publish my photo album at the end of the trip...

1 Comments:

At Friday, May 26, 2006 11:24:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How exciting...looking forward to reading the next few days of your travel!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home