Friday, May 08, 2009

New Panigram Blog!
May 8, 2009

I have been a bit remiss in my blogging lately due to an unscheduled trip back to the U.S. to get my visa upgraded. (Yes! I now finally have my investor visa!! I will finally pick up my work permit next week!)

I did want to write a quick post to announce that I have completely revamped the Panigram Resort website. There is a lot more information up there now and the look and feel is more professional. Plus, I have started a new blog for Panigram Resort. Right now the subscription process is a bit awkward (we are still tweaking several things on the site), but if you want to subscribe to the Panigram Resort blog, click the photo of the yellow mustard field that says, "Sign up to be notified when Panigram opens". There you can select if you want to receive a resort opening notification and/or subscribe to our blog.

To avoid spamming everyone, I will just be sending out a monthly digest notification to blog subscribers so they can see the new postings for the month.

Other exciting news, Panigram's Responsible Hospitality page now ranks 13th on Google's results list (second results page). Since this is our mantra, I am happy that it ranks so prominently. Maybe it will even make it to the first page soon!

I have had more press lately too. You can check out the latest news in the Panigram Press Room.

Finally, I have also created Facebook and Twitter accounts for Panigram Resort:

Panigram Resort on Facebook: Become a fan of the Panigram Page!

Panigram Resort on Twitter: Get our tweets!

In the next few weeks I will be continuing my blog postings on company formation in Bangladesh and rammed earth mud construction...

3 Comments:

At Saturday, May 09, 2009 2:57:00 AM, Blogger Bidesh to Bdesh said...

Congrats on getting the investor visa. I was reading your profile on Career Apple (from the link in your blog) and I really like your vision and passion for what you are doing. Keep up the good work. :)

 
At Saturday, May 09, 2009 7:15:00 AM, Blogger Kristin Boekhoff said...

Thanks! How long will you be in Bangladesh for? Hopefully you will get a chance to check out the property while you are here.

 
At Tuesday, May 12, 2009 10:58:00 AM, Blogger Bidesh to Bdesh said...

I am supposed to be there for a couple of years, but hopefully I will be able to spend more time than that in Bangladesh ala your post-Fulbright stint with Panigram.

I'd love to visit the resort. I like what you have done so far, and things look great. In fact, if you have more room in the Panigram team, I wouldn't mind joining the team, whether it's as a consultant or as a full-time member of the team. So if there's room on board, please let me know and I could email you my resume. If you are set for now in terms of personnel, I'd still like to come visit the resort because Panigram really sounds like it has a lot of potential and even in my last trip to Bangladesh (in '03), I wished the country had a place like this where tourism, social commitment and environmental sustainability were all in play.


By the way, thanks so much for that list. You are a lifesaver. When I compared my list with yours, I realized just how many things I hadn't thought about or just plain forgotten to pack. Anyway, it's getting late here (and it's around noon over there, I think?) I hope you have a productive day.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home