Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Typical Day
March 25, 2010

Many people have asked me what is your typical day like? I think that yesterday was a good example:

  1. Drive to my bank in Farmgate
  2. When I get there they tell me I have gone to the wrong branch, so I drive down to Motijheel
  3. My motorcycle runs out of gas on the way
  4. I walk my motorcycle to the gas station and refuel
  5. I arrive at the Bank and they tell me I have to go home and get more paperwork
  6. I go to an investor meeting at the Sonargaon Hotel
  7. I go to Dhanmondi to visit my architect and discuss the resort master plan
  8. I drive back to Gulshan, run home, shower, and change
  9. I go to tango practice
  10. I go to a party at the U.S. Ambassador's house
  11. I drive to the airport to pick up my interns
  12. I take my interns out to dinner and tell them they will have a crazy summer!

2 Comments:

At Thursday, October 28, 2010 10:47:00 AM, Blogger smplcv said...

Hello Kristin, I am from India and you know what banks are the same every where, you have keep running to get the work done..i see every one has this experience..even the back manager!


Architecture CV

 
At Tuesday, January 10, 2012 6:57:00 AM, Blogger Hyperion Guru said...

Hi, Ki Khobor Kristin? Bhalo? I know what you felt like. Everytime I go to Dhaka I feel the same way. Please include me in your updates on projects in BD. Thanks -Bilal

 

Post a Comment

<< Home