Sunday, August 17, 2008

Photos in Jessore
August 15, 2008

I went back to Jessore to take some photos of me for a magazine article that I am going to be in in the new Success for Women magazine. (Success for Women is a sister publication of Success Magazine.) Unfortunately the local photographer that I hired was not very good, but with Koli's help and a lot of Photoshopping I did manage to get a couple of nice shots.

Me with Goat
I love the baby goats! They are so cute! You can also see the jute in the background.


Me in a Rice Field
Koli actually took this photo of me in the rice field.


Me in the Same Rice Field
Here is the uncropped version of the picture.


Me in a Bamboo Forest
I love the bamboo forest areas. There are many of them around Jessore and I hope to have one at Panigram Resort.


Me with Village Children
This photo was taken with a bunch of children from one of the small local villages. The villagers are so warm and friendly; they always invite me to come have tea with them when I stop by.


Me with Cows
Photo of me in a rice field with a man plowing in the background.



2 Comments:

At Wednesday, August 20, 2008 3:32:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to see your post.

Thought you had forgotten about us Bengali's living abroad who are interested in your Panigram project.

Please update us more regularly, if you have the time and are able to do so.

;-)

 
At Thursday, September 15, 2011 3:22:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

the pictures looks gr8 from Jessore

 

Post a Comment

<< Home