Thursday, September 07, 2006

I suppose that it is only right that I didn't sleep my last night in the "City that Never Sleeps"! After staying up all night to help a family disassemble my bookshelves, I frantically packed all night and into the morning. Ultimately, I had to push my flight back, but I did get most of my stuff packed. (The rest I just left on the floor and put up a "free stuff" note in my building!)

After leaving New York City, I headed to San Francisco to spend a few days with my mom. I then headed off for Thailand (via Tokyo) on September 5th. I arrived in Bangkok late last night and stayed at the gorgeous Grand Hyatt Erawan Hotel (thank you Hyatt points!) This morning, I transferred to my more economical hotel, Mango Lagoon Place--very basic, very cheap, very good location!

This afternoon I am going to the hospital to get my shots out of the way so that I can concentrate on my vacation!

Since I just arrived, I haven't really taken any photos yet. I know that you all will start screaming at me if I don't post one though, so here is a picture of Sonoma Valley that I took when I was in San Francisco with my mom...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home