Thursday, May 22, 2008

Meeting with the Tour Operators Association of Bangladesh (TOAB)
May 22, 2008

My friend, Mikey Leung, set up a meeting with the Tour Operators Association of Bangladesh (TOAB) today. He is writing the new Bradt Guide to Bangladesh and wanted to get TOAB's input. He kindly invited me along and I was able to give a small presentation to the TOAB members on Panigram Resort. Everyone seemed extremely interested in it and several tour operators said that they would like to include my resort as part of their tours. Great news for Panigram Resort!

I also took a membership form, so hopefully soon I will be a TOAB member as well!

1 Comments:

At Thursday, May 22, 2008 9:26:00 PM, Blogger Donny said...

i met with Nasim at Bengal Tours today, i go to them a lot. he told me you met him recently about your resort! that's awesome! i like them a lot, i recommend them over Guide Tours to everyone i know. it was neat, we talked about your project for a bit.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home