Thursday, August 28, 2008

Ah Paris!
August 28, 2008

I was fortunate enough to get upgraded to business class for the second leg of my flight, so I arrived in Paris in style (and comfort!) Then when I arrived at my hotel, I discovered that it was located in the red light district, in between the "Sexodrome" and a very interesting lingerie store... Quel dommage. Well, the hotel is near Sacre Coeur and L'Opera and the neighborhood just south of sex shop row is quite charmant...

I had forgotten how much I love the city by the Seine. In the mornings before my meetings I would walk around the city. (Due to jet lag I was usually up several hours before anything opened.) My meeting in the afternoon have gone extremely well. It now looks like I will be partnering with this hospitality group to create about eight resorts around the world.

My next challenge is securing the financing...

I am off to Germany tomorrow then on to Austria, Slovenia, and Croatia...

Here are a few photos of Paris:

La Tour Eiffel
Bien sur! What trip to Paris is complete without seeing the Eiffel Tower?


Les Rues Charmant
I love the old buildings and the beautiful flower boxes.


Door Detail
There are these amazine wrought iron doors all around Paris. I thought that this one was particularly striking...


Le Jardin de Luxembourg
My favorite garden in Paris in the Latin Quarter.


More Pretty Flowers
Again in Le Jardin de Luxembourg


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home