Sunday, September 14, 2008

Croatia!
September 3, 2008

After a long drive from Salzburg, Mariella and I finally made it to her family's house in Split. I loved Croatia right away because as we drove in I saw four rainbows! Then the sun set on the water and that was even more beautiful. THEN we stopped at a gas station that had a lavendar garden out front. It smelled fantastic! We picked some lavendar to take with us in the car.

The next day we went to Mariella's aunt's house on the beach. The beaches in Croatia are mostly rocky, not sandy, but the water is crystal clear and a deep turquoise blue. While the water is cool, it is still warm enough to swim in, so we spent the day snorkling and relaxing on the beach...

Croatia at Sunset
The sun setting over the water as I enter Croatia.


Crystal Clear Water
The water here is absolutely gorgeous! Very clear and very blue!


So Blue!
I did not Photoshop this picture! The water is really this blue!!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home