Sunday, September 14, 2008

Stuck in the Rain
September 14, 2008

I have been stuck in the rain for over FOUR HOURS! Yikes!! It hadn't rained in two months and then suddenly today we get two months of rain! At least in a Bangladesh monsoon the rain eventually stops! I have been stranded in this internet cafe all afternoon. (At least I have internet!) My battery is dying though and it is getting dark and cold... Alas! Plus I did all of my laundry today and now it is all soaking wet...

Tomorrow I trade in my scooter for a car (the rain and the long distances I need to travel make the scooter impractical...) and head on to Dubrovnik...

I have met with a couple of real estate agents and an architect here and I think that Croatia is going to be too expensive for this first round of financing. I want to see Dubrovnik (which is supposed to be Croatia's most beautiful city) before I head on to Montenegro though...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home